Digitally printed and applied to the garment using high heat, vinyl printing produces vivid colours, crisp lines and a spectacular finish.
Heat Transfer is the printing method of applying specialty vinyls to garments through a heat press. This vinyl can be applied as a single layer or it can be layered for complex designs.
Vinyl transfers can be used to print designs onto surfaces where the usual methods are not able to reach, like a hat. They produce high-quality results on almost any kind of fabric. Choose from a wide range of colours, and have numbers or lettering cut out using our digital vinyl plotter. We can also provide special colour finishes: gloss, metallic, reflective, fluoro and even glitter.
Contact Fully Promoted (powered by EmbroidMe) today.
Firstly, your artwork is checked by our team to ensure it can be processed by our vinyl cutter. The coloured vinyl you pick is loaded onto the machine, and it perfectly scores the design. The cut design is then manually 'weeded' (unnecessary parts, like negative space and insides of letters, are removed) before it is pressed with an industrial heat press to permanently fix the design to your garment.
For a design with multiple colours, a digitally printed transfer is ideal. Digital prints also allow for reproduction on darker coloured clothing. The modern super stretch materials are bonded to the product and maintain their colour and glossy appearance for the life of the garment.
- Good for bulk orders.
- Print multiple logos in different sizes, reducing extra setup fees.
- Clear and crisp adhesion of design via the heat transfer process.
- The print itself has a distinctly plastic feel to it, so it's best suited to smaller designs, not for use on an entire garment (dye sublimation would be recommended instead).
- Due to the cutting process, vinyl transfers are not ideal for designs with rough or jagged lines.
- Can get expensive for very small jobs, especially for larger logos, due to the labour involved.
- Exposure to hot irons can damage the printed transfer.